1. Geography. White spaces. 2. Demography. Age groups who we are not reaching currently. Conversion. Making Morinda a bigger part of everyone’s life. Se video
Now, let’s talk about Filling in the White Spaces
2014-06-29 | Morinda Norge
I want you to imagine a map of the world. Imagine this in your mind as you read this update. This map has a unique look; it shows country borders in black outline, the seas and rivers and oceans are all in brilliant
blue, but all the rest is pure white. No color denotes the different countries or regions or continents. Just white.
Now, let’s consider where our company has strongholds. Where our influence is greatest, where our sales are greatest, where our
leadership is greatest. Put a black dot in those towns, neighborhoods, villages and cities where our strength is significant. In those areas where our strength is large, put a larger black dot. Where less, a smaller one.
As you do this, consider some
facts. Of the 70+ markets where we do business today, 90% of our global volume comes from six or seven of these country markets. This means, of course, that the remaining 65+ markets represent only 10% of total sales.
Examining our 3 largest markets,
90% of total national volume comes from six or seven states, provinces or prefectures. All the remaining states account for the remaining 10%. In the United States, California is our largest state by volume. 90% of the volume in California comes from six or
seven communities. Not the large cities, mind you, but relatively small communities within those cities.
After we put our black dots in each country, representing our reach and our business impact, let’s take a step back and examine what
we see. In your mind’s eye you will see a grand map of the world with many dots, but mostly snowy white. The white spaces represent where we are not. The white spaces represent the grandest of all visions. The white spaces represent the global untapped
potential of our company.
In 1996, we began a great venture: Morinda. This business was fueled by a revolutionary product and compensation system and business model that created amazing growth. Sometimes we forget that the thing that caused
us to leap frog company after company and become a titan in the Industry, was our ability to expand rapidly from one market to the next.
This expansion brought new leaders, new testimonials, new energy and new income. We have never really talked
much about this, but do you realize that along with all the other revolutionary things we created, our expansion model was perhaps the most important?
Not many companies had ever expanded as quickly and broadly as we did. Let me tell you right
now why it was possible for us to expand the way we did: We had one message, one story, one system, one vision and one compensation plan. We built a model that was exportable. The exact product that built our company in the US, built our company in Sweden,
and Taiwan, and Australia, and Japan, and all the others. We had it down to a science that could be duplicated. We opened four or five markets a year in some years. We were able to do this because we were all united, and we understood the power of one.
So, let’s get back to our map. I want you to imagine the energy that will be unleashed again as we begin to fill in the white spaces. Each black dot getting bigger and bigger. More dots appearing until the dots touch and the white space begins to
disappear. The black dots represent millions of customers, thousands of IPCs, billions of dollars of sales.
Now, considering that expansion is the rocket fuel for growth, let us consider another expansion idea. Do you realize that 92% of our total
sales worldwide come from people 45 to 65 years old? This means 8% of our total global sales come from all the remaining age groups. More white space. An amazing amount of white space. Consider children, young people in their teens, 20s, 30s and 40s
and seniors in their golden years. We have dreamed of a way to crack into these age groups. TruAge gives us the key to do this.
I want you to consider this now because it is time for us to get moving again. The creation of the TruAge phenomenon
makes this possible. One message, one system, one goal that we all have in common. We can export this to every white space in the world. And we will. We will find willing leaders to help us do this just like we did before, and we will begin to fill in the
white spaces. We will export our message to every country, every county and every city. The sun is just rising on our business.
In July, we will introduce our new Area Developer program which will fuel this amazing growth. Area Developer will become
a new official title in our compensation plan with benefits and incentives that will get everyone’s attention.
Our first order of business is to strengthen our strongest markets and let the momentum from that process carry us
In the period from 1997 to 2007, we opened over 70 markets. In that time, our sales grew 840%! Nearly 500 Black Pearls, and thousands of Diamond Pearls, Pearls and Jades were created. 250 Millionaires were created. Billions
of Dollars of commissions were paid.
Growth is not a phantom idea. Growth comes from only three places:
1. Geography. White spaces.
2. Demography. Age groups who we are not reaching currently.
3. Conversion. Making Morinda a bigger part of everyone’s life.
Let’s stop dreaming and start
envisioning. When you attend the upcoming Business Summits in July and August, you will see for yourself. We have put everything in place to make this happen. Every piece of the puzzle. Simple, logical, clear and dripping with opportunity. We have been waiting
over a year to be able to be in this position so we can now introduce our Area Developer program. The time has come.
All details will be revealed in our upcoming Regional Business Summits.
Imagine how cool it is going to be to fill
in the White Space around the world.
See you very soon.
Kelly Olsen Founder/Chief Marketing Officer Morinda, Inc.
Hva vil det bety for DEG å være med å fylle de hvite områdene? Se video!
Imagine how cool it is going to be to fill in the White Space around the world.